SEXY IN HUSBAND'S SHIRT

After reading my friend’s idea about wearing men’s shirt, I decided to do that to impress my hubby. I thought, “is it right that I’ll look sexy in his shirt?” So I, because my friend was wearing a shirt with long sleeves in her picture’s blog, after had taken awhile to decide between short sleeves and long one, I took his long sleeves shirt that he had never used. There I was in my hubby’s long sleeves shirt and my jeans welcoming him as he came home from work.

His reaction was disappointing. He did not even realised it was his shirt! I know he does not like long sleeves shirt, so I changed the shirt with his favourite short sleeves shirt and posed for him. Now, I can see his reaction. He recognised that shirt and asked me if I like it. Of course I do! I was surprise when he said that I looked beautiful and sexy in that shirt. Do I look beautiful and sexy in this shirt? Did he find me beautiful? Me, in this oversize shirt?

There I go.. Woman as usual, don’t believing what my men said when he answered with a compliment.. I realized then, that I was wearing his favourite shirt.

0 comments:

My Interesting Stuff

Design by Blogger Templates